Our fully equipped Childcare facility is designed to assist parents and guardians in pursuing their recreational and fitness interests within the centre while utilising the state of the art facilities on offer at WaterMarc.
WaterMarc is committed to ensuring that your children are cared for in a safe, supportive, well equipped environment by friendly, experienced and professional staff. They will encourage the children to have fun and develop to their full potential with the range of suitable activities and programs being provided. Our program offers a balance of education and enjoyment, in an environment where safety is of paramount importance.
An enrolment form (which you can download from the link below) must be completed prior to your child being accepted into our program and bookings are essential.
- Catering for children from 6 weeks old up to school age
- All staff have a minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Occasional Care available
- This service is available to both members and non-members
- Registered with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
Monday to Friday 9am - 12pm
Types of Care
Childcare - For children whose parents/guardians are present in the centre.
Occasional Care - For children whose parents/guardians are not present in the centre.
Enrolment Form & Parent Handbook
Click on the following links to download the files.
How to enrol:
- Print the enrolment form.
- Complete all the details for up to 3 children, attached copy of Immunisation history. Copy of Action Plan & Court Orders ( if applicable).
- Ring 9422 6111 and ask to make an appointment for an induction.
Please allow 24 hours (not including weekends) for your form to be processed.
Childcare Facility Parent Handbook *updated July 2017
For more information please contact us on 9422 6111.