Existing Student Portal
I want to suspend my/my child's swimming lesson membership
2018 Annual Swimming Carnival
1 Entry form is required per swimmer.
*Entries will close on Monday 17th of September*
The participant must be a current WaterMarc Swimming & Water Safety student at the time of the event (child) to be able to compete.
You will receive a confirmation email by Monday 1st October 2018 once your child has been successfully registered.
Family members and friends are welcome to actively participate and cheer on the day.
There will be a “running sheet” available on the day with event times.
All standard entry fees apply on the day for non-members, including the $3 non-swimmer entry fee.
Ribbons will be issued for 1st 2nd and 3rd at the end of each event.
Each child will be presented with a participation certificate please collect from allocated desk on Pool Deck at the conclusion of the Carnival.
Or Collect and Entry form at the Centre
For more information please contact Swim School via the Splash App chat function or on 9422 6111
Suspension terms and conditions
- Missed lesson – do not complete the suspension form. See an Aquatic Services Officer to collect a family swim and waterslide pass. We do not offer credits, refunds or make up lessons for any lessons missed.
- Please allow 3 working days for your suspension to be processed, any debit within 3 days of submission cannot be altered.
- If there are any issues with your suspension request, you will be contacted.
- Suspension period must be a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 weeks.
- All suspensions will be charged at the weekly rate specified on your membership contract. If a medical certificate is attached, there will be no fee applied.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated.
- You will receive an email from our Swimming & Water Safety team confirming your suspension request within 3 business days.
- Please note you will not be able to access the facility while your membership is suspended.
- If you are currently on suspension and wish to come back earlier, please email email@example.com
I want to change my direct debit details/personal details
If you need to change your direct debit account details please do one of the following:
- Call Debit Success on 1800 148 848
- Complete a form at WaterMarc reception on your next visit
I no longer want to continue my swimming lesson membership
If you wish to request to cancel your swimming lesson membership please do one of the following:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a request to cancel your membership and a staff member will contact you to confirm cancellation.
- Call us on 9422 6111 to discuss the process.
The weekly schedule keeps you informed on what is the focus for the upcoming weeks of Swimming Lessons.
Student Progression Portal - Optus Splash App
Introducing our new Swim School App; Optus Splash
Through this app parents and students will recieve regular progression feedback along with important program information.
How to download and features here: