Existing Student Portal
I want to suspend my/my child's swimming lesson membership
2018 Annual Swimming Carnival
Take a look at all our super stars competing in our Annual Swimming Carnival HERE
What a fantastic day, with 95 of our Learn to Swim students participating!
Everyone had so much fun and we also raised $300 for our Belgravia Foundation with a delicious sausage sizzle.
The weekly schedule keeps you informed on what is the focus for the upcoming weeks of Swimming Lessons.
Student Progression Portal - Optus Splash App
Using the Optus Splash App via your phone, you can receive;
Instant PROGRESSION FEEDBACK, as your child completes skills and levels.
CERTIFICATES for Level Completion
CHAT FUNCTION (direct message) to communicate any program needs directly to the Aquatics Team.
You can request a Suspension, change of lesson day/time, change class due to passing current level, notify absence and receive important program updates are just some of the reasons to use the chat function.
The app also holds teacher profiles. It has a photo and a little profile about each of our teachers. It is a great feature for students to get to know their teachers and who to look for when arriving for their lessons.
We urge all families to download the app as it will be our primary platform for program communication.
How to download and features here:
Download for iphone HERE
Download for andriod HERE
Suspension terms and conditions
- Missed lesson – do not complete the suspension form. See an Aquatic Services Officer to collect a family swim and waterslide pass. We do not offer credits, refunds or make up lessons for any lessons missed.
- Please allow 3 working days for your suspension to be processed, any debit within 3 days of submission cannot be altered.
- If there are any issues with your suspension request, you will be contacted.
- Suspension period must be a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 weeks.
- All suspensions will be charged at the weekly rate specified on your membership contract. If a medical certificate is attached, there will be no fee applied.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated.
- You will receive an email from our Swimming & Water Safety team confirming your suspension request within 3 business days.
- Please note you will not be able to access the facility while your membership is suspended.
- If you are currently on suspension and wish to come back earlier, please email email@example.com
I want to change my direct debit details/personal details
If you need to change your direct debit account details please do one of the following:
- Call Debit Success on 1800 148 848
- Complete a form at WaterMarc reception on your next visit
I no longer want to continue my swimming lesson membership
If you wish to request to cancel your swimming lesson membership please do one of the following:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a request to cancel your membership and a staff member will contact you to confirm cancellation.
- Call us on 9422 6111 to discuss the process.