Existing Member Portal
I want to suspend my membership
Suspension terms and conditions
- Do not use the above form for a current Swimming Lesson membership, please use the one on our Existing Student Portal here.
- Please allow 3 working days for your suspension to be processed, any debit within 3 days of submission cannot be altered.
- If there are any issues with your suspension request, you will contacted.
- Suspension period must be a minimum of 7 days.
- All suspensions will be charged at the weekly rate specified on your membership contract. If a medical certificate is attached, there will be no fee applied.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated.
- You will receive an email from our Member Care team confirming your suspension request within 3 business days.
- Please note you will not be able to access the facility while your membership is suspended.
- If you are currently on suspension and wish to come back earlier, please email email@example.com
I want to change my direct debit details/personal details
If you need to change your direct debit account details please do one of the following:
- Call Debit Success on 1800 148 848
- Complete a form at WaterMarc reception on your next visit
I no longer want to be a member
If you wish to request to cancel your membership please do one of the following:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a request to cancel your membership and a staff member will contact you to confirm cancellation.
- Call us on 9422 6111 to discuss the process.