Existing Member Portal
I want to suspend my membership
Suspension terms and conditions
- Do not use the above form for a current Swimming Lesson membership, please use the one on our Existing Student Portal here.
- Please allow 3 working days for your suspension to be processed, any debit within 3 days of submission cannot be altered.
- If there are any issues with your suspension request, you will contacted.
- Suspension period must be a minimum of 7 days.
- All suspensions will be charged at the weekly rate specified on your membership contract. If a medical certificate is attached, there will be no fee applied.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated.
- You will receive an email from our Member Care team confirming your suspension request within 3 business days.
- Please note you will not be able to access the facility while your membership is suspended.
- If you are currently on suspension and wish to come back earlier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to change my direct debit details/personal details
If you need to change your direct debit account details please do one of the following:
- Call Debit Success on 1800 148 848
- Complete a form at WaterMarc reception on your next visit
I no longer want to be a member
If you wish to request to cancel your membership you must complete our member exit form.
To start this process please do one of the following:
- Complete our member exit form at WaterMarc reception on your next visit
- Call us on 9422 6111 to discuss the process of completing your member exit form
- Email us on email@example.com to discuss the process of completing your member exit form
Please note that the start of your 30 day cancellation period begins upon the completion of our member exit form.