Sauna Redevelopment and Steam Room Update
WaterMarc is pleased to advise the new Sauna in our Warm Water Program Pool area is almost complete and ready to use, opening Monday 27/06/2022. It is looking amazing with a complete refit including new timber panelling, seating, lighting and Sauna Heater Unit.
To keep the new WaterMarc Sauna in the best condition possible we will implementing a daily cleaning routine which will require a short shut down of the Sauna and Steam Room during the early afternoon each day.
WaterMarc would like to remind Members and Patrons of some important Sauna and Steam Room usage rules which we will be following at WaterMarc. These will ensure the Sauna and Steam Room are in the best possible condition for your enjoyment.
- All members and patrons must have a towel to sit on while using the Sauna or Steam Room (note: towels can be purchased from reception)
- Members and patrons should shower prior to using Sauna and Steam Room and in-between moving from the pool to the Sauna and Steam Room. Pool water which contains chlorine is damaging to the timbers and surfaces in the Sauna and Steam Room.
- Exercising in the Sauna Steam room is not permitted as it is health risk.
- Members and patrons should not remain in the sauna or steam room for longer than 15 minutes.
- No liquid may be poured or tipped over the sauna hot rocks. This not only damages the unit but is an electrical fire risk.
- Always follow lifeguard instructions in an emergency.
- Please see the permanent sign bedside the Steam Room for additional recommendations and guidelines.