Fitness Conditions of Use
What You Need To Know
- Member ID cards or bands must be worn at all times.
- Use a personal towel at all times.
- Adhere to usage time limits of all equipment.
- No Children under 16 years are allowed in the health club unless part of a supervised program.
- Casual gym users must report to gym instructor prior to commencement of workout.
- Suitable attire must be worn at all times.
- Drink bottles are encouraged.
- Please respect other users and wipe down your equipment.
- Patrons will not be allowed entry into any group fitness class after the scheduled start time.
- All patrons must have a class ticket to ensure entry, hold onto it until it is collected by the instructor.
- Class limits apply, be early to avoid disappointment. Wristbands for aqua classes are required and are available from reception. Bands are only available 1 hour prior to the class commencement time.
- Casual users must be 16 years and over unless they have a Teen Membership. There are some restrictions on the classes that patrons under 16 year of age can attend.
- It’s highly recommended that pregnant women advise the instructor of their condition.
- Consult your doctor prior to participating in any group exercise program.
- No one is allowed into the group fitness rooms to observe the class.
- Spaces in classes cannot be reserved, each participant must have a ticket.