Swimming and Water Safety Lessons are a non negotiable in our eyes.
Learn to Swim membership access includes:
- Weekly swimming lesson throughout the year (48 weeks)
- Ongoing enrolment, preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering first choice of available lessons
- Unrestricted access to WaterMarc aquatic and waterplay facilities (excluding the waterslides)
- One parent or guardian entry is included when accompanying the learn to swim student
- Manageable weekly payments
About the Swimming and Water Safety Program
The program offers a range of levels to suit your child’s individual development and confidence in water. For a free, no obligation assessment of your child, simply contact reception on 9422 6111 and we will make a booking for you.
For infants aged 6 months to 3.5 years
- Introduces infants to water in a warm and caring atmosphere
- Emphasises bonding between parents and their children
- Develops parent and carer knowledge and understanding of aquatic environments
- Teaches parents how to care for children in an aquatic environment
For pre-schoolers aged 3.5 years to school age
- Prepares students for further aquatic experiences
- Encourage personal development and independence
- Educates children for safe practices in or near water
- Creates a supportive environment for introduction to stroke development
- Personal water safety skills
- Maximum class size of five children per class
For primary school age children
- Works towards development of a lifelong appreciation for aquatic activities
- These include stroke development, water safety, personal survival skills and aquatic sports
- Provides opportunities for progressive success to create a positive learning environment
Optus Junior Dolphins
Optus Junior Dolphins is for kids who enjoy swimming and want to keep improving! It's a great way for your child to have fun with their friends and improve their swimming in a safe and non-competitive environment.
Optus Junior Dolphins is for kids who have completed the Primary Levels. It focuses on fun, so your child will learn new skills and practise old ones through games, swimming and personal development activities. It suits kids who are nearing the end of thier learn to swim journey so your child can continue to learn at a pace that's right for them.
And, it's all delivered in a safe, social and non-competitive environment that they'll love being part of!
For school age children from 8-12yo
- Increases character development
- Understanding of water environments
- Water safety strategies
- Personal survival
- Increases understanding of how and why we swim
- Develops skills, strength, endurance and fitness
Have a look at our Optus Junior Dolphins Come Try Day! Viedo HERE
Join now to, be part of something awesome!
Held during standard school terms.
Splish Splash Aqua Playgroup is a gentle introduction to the water for babies under 6 months of age.
It is conducted in the Warm Water Program Pool with parents paying a casual swim entry fee or free for WaterMarc members.
This program is a great lead into our Swimming & Water Safety Program.
*No bookings required, though sessions are capped at 15 babies with one parent in the water. Tickets for the class are available up to 1 hour before the scheduled start time.
Mondays & Fridays (Resumming for 2019 from Monday 4th February)
11am to 11.30am & 11.45am to 12.15pm
Click here for the Steps to Healthy Swimming Guide
Click here for Water Safety Information
Click here for Weekly Schedule Aug-Nov 2018
Click here for Weekly Schedule Nov 2018- Jan 2019